William L. Cabell Elementary School
|School Colors: Orange and White
School Mascot: Chargers
William L. Cabell Elementary School was one of the four elementary schools that fed the W. T. White Class of 1970. The school is located at 12701 Templeton Trail. It is named after General William Lewis Cabell (1827-1911), a confederate general and mayor of Dallas known for his involvement in Democratic politics, railroads, and command of Trans-Confederate veterans.